четверг, 21 декабря 2017 г.

Do you want me to eat Kellen? suddenly I laughed, No, dont eat Kellen, its not really Then what shall I do” What could a shadow demon do to help me? Do you know anything about graphic design and marketing? I ate an artist’s soul, once” Good Just stand behind me and tell me what looks good On Monday morning, the company landed the client I got a raise, and arranged it so I could work from home two days a week We moved to bigger flat two months later It makes cinnamon pancakes on Saturdays.


Do you want me to eat Kellen? suddenly I laughed, No, dont eat Kellen, its not really Then what shall I do” What could a shadow demon do to help me? Do you know anything about graphic design and marketing? I ate an artist’s soul, once” Good Just stand behind me and tell me what looks good On Monday morning, the company landed the client I got a raise, and arranged it so I could work from home two days a week We moved to bigger flat two months later It makes cinnamon pancakes on Saturdays.

Original article and pictures take https://Uploaded by user site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий