вторник, 13 марта 2018 г.

When I was I kid I remember my mom would always have a snack ready for my sisters and me when we got home after school, and I remember it was a special treat when she let us have pizza rolls! Looking back, I think that it was a good thing that she limited them to ’special’ treats, because at 385 calories and 19 grams of fat per serving, they don’t exactly pass as a nutritious snack! I decided to make a healthier version of this childhood snack that’s just as much fun to make as it is to eat…A...


When I was I kid I remember my mom would always have a snack ready for my sisters and me when we got home after school, and I remember it was a special treat when she let us have pizza rolls! Looking back, I think that it was a good thing that she limited them to ’special’ treats, because at 385 calories and 19 grams of fat per serving, they don’t exactly pass as a nutritious snack! I decided to make a healthier version of this childhood snack that’s just as much fun to make as it is to eat…A...

Original article and pictures take https://dashingdish.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий